Contact Us
Report a Concern

City of Clovis Weather Downtown

NOAA Weather

Clovis Municipal Airport, NM

Last Updated on Dec 11 2017, 11:56 am MST

Current Conditions: Fair

NOAA Icon

Temp: 63°F

Wind: NE at 15mph

Humidity: 10%

Windchill: 61°F

Your 5-Day Forecast at a Glance

ENMRWS

Local Videos Coming Soon

Post Archives

The Clovis Fire Department (CFD) was created in 1909 by a Municipal Ordinance.  The department has seen many changes over the years.  It has gone from a single engine company that was manned by volunteers to 79-full-time employees, with 66 of them working three 24 hours shifts.  The City is now protected by 1 main fire2station, 5 manned substations and 1 unmanned substation, which are strategically located and house 6 engine companies, two aerial units, one rescue squad, two tanker units and eleven ambulances which provide advanced Paramedic care and transport.

fire1

Clovis Fire Department currently makes approximately 8,400 calls yearly with approximately 80% of them being emergency ambulance calls. The other 20% are fire or other emergency type calls.  The Clovis Fire Department has continually seen an increase in its call volume and the number of man-hours per call.

The members of Clovis Fire Department are proud to serve the citizens of Clovis and Curry County. We are proud to offer them an excellent service, along with the highest quality of assistance.

320 Mitchell St.
Clovis, NM 88101

Phone: (575) 769-7814
Fax: (575) 769-7814
Email: cfd@cityofclovis.org
Chief: Michael Nolen
Website: http://www.fire.cityofclovis.org/